On this EC-Council CHFI Masterclass, you’ll learn to perform an effective digital forensics investigation. You’ll also get the knowledge you need to identify an intruder’s footprints and gather the necessary evidence to prosecute.
This EC-Council Masterclass course will teach you the entire digital forensics process. You’ll get hands-on experience with various forensic investigation tools and techniques. You’ll build computer forensics skills like:
- Searching and seizing
- Analysis and reporting of digital evidence
This EC-Council Masterclass course is aimed at top-level forensic and intrusion analysts, security operations personnel and systems/network administrators.
Part of the EC-Council & Technical-Knowledge.com Masterclass series
Technical-Knowledge.com is the sole UK strategic partner for the EC-Council Masterclass – a series of central London training events delivered by EC-Council.
This EC-Council Masterclass course is delivered in partnership with EC-Council and you’ll benefit from:
- 5 days of classroom training delivered by an EC-Council Certified Instructor
- An invite-only session with cyber security thought leaders
- Lunch & refreshments
- Exam voucher (1-year validity)
- Access to Digital Course Material (1-year’s access)
- Access to iClass (1-year’s access)
On the final day of your Masterclass course, you’ll join a closed door and invite-only dialogue session between some of the top thought-leaders across cyber security. You’ll develop your skills as you learn and share knowledge from your peers, while networking with likeminded cyber security professionals.
- Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – External
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Internal
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Perimeter Devices
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Testing Actions