Become an ethical hacker in 5 days on this EC-Council Masterclass: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Practical course. Learn how to hack from industry experts and become a cyber security expert. Then prove your hands-on knowledge with the CEH Practical exam.
With access to 140 real world labs and over 2,200 hacking tools you’ll learn how to keep your business safe from Trojans viruses and worms, SQL injection, MAC and DHCP attacks, and DDoS attacks.
On this EC-Council Masterclass course you’ll learn how to:
- Scan networks to identify live and vulnerable machines and perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in organisation’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems
- Identify and use malware, computer worms and viruses to exploit systems
- Perform SQL injection, steganography, web server, web application, cryptography and steganalysis attacks
You’ll become an ethical hacking master as you immerse yourself in the tools and techniques used by hackers and cyber criminals to exploit organisations.
Part of the EC-Council & Technical-Knowledge.com Masterclass series
Technical-Knowledge.com is the sole UK strategic partner for the EC-Council Masterclass – a series of central London training events delivered by EC-Council.
This EC-Council Masterclass course is delivered in partnership with EC-Council and you’ll benefit from:
- 5 days of classroom training delivered by an EC-Council Certified Instructor
- An invite-only session with cyber security thought leaders
- Lunch & refreshments
- Exam voucher (1-year validity)
- Access to Digital Course Material (1-year’s access)
- Access to iClass (1-year’s access)
On the final day of your Masterclass course, you’ll join a closed door and invite-only dialogue session between some of the top thought-leaders across cyber security. You’ll develop your skills as you learn and share knowledge from your peers, while networking with likeminded cyber security professionals.
You’ll gain hands on experience with advanced hacking and techniques used by hackers and cyber seurity professionals. This course will immerse you in the mindset of a hacker so that you’ll be able to defend against future attacks.
This is the 10th version of the CEH, which is recognised and accredited by American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Department of Defense (DOD).
You’ll study EC-Council’s Certified Ethical Hacker curriculum:
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 06: System Hacking
- Module 07: Malware Threats
- Module 08: Sniffing
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial-of-Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18: IoT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing
Module 20: Cryptography