On this EC-Council CHFI Masterclass, you’ll learn to perform an effective digital forensics investigation. You’ll also get the knowledge you need to identify an intruder’s footprints and gather the necessary evidence to prosecute.
This EC-Council Masterclass course will teach you the entire digital forensics process. You’ll get hands-on experience with various forensic investigation tools and techniques. You’ll build computer forensics skills like:
- Searching and seizing
- Analysis and reporting of digital evidence
This EC-Council Masterclass course is aimed at top-level forensic and intrusion analysts, security operations personnel and systems/network administrators.
Part of the EC-Council & Technical-Knowledge.com Masterclass series
This EC-Council Masterclass course is delivered in partnership with EC-Council and you’ll benefit from:
- 5 days of classroom training delivered by an EC-Council Certified Instructor
- An invite-only session with cyber security thought leaders
- Lunch & refreshments
- Exam voucher (1-year validity)
- Access to Digital Course Material (1-year’s access)
- Access to iClass (1-year’s access)
On the final day of your Masterclass course, you’ll join a closed door and invite-only dialogue session between some of the top thought-leaders across cyber security. You’ll develop your skills as you learn and share knowledge from your peers, while networking with likeminded cyber security professionals.
You’ll gain hands on experience with advanced hacking and techniques used by hackers and cyber security professionals. This course will immerse you in the mindset of a hacker so that you’ll be able to defend against future attacks.
This is the 10th version of the CEH, which is recognised and accredited by American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Department of Defense (DOD).
You’ll study EC-Council’s Certified Ethical Hacker curriculum:
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 06: System Hacking
- Module 07: Malware Threats
- Module 08: Sniffing
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial-of-Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18: IoT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing
Module 20: Cryptography