Masterclass: Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT)
On this course you’ll study advanced concepts surrounding proxy chains, web shells and network pivoting. You’ll also cover professional security and penetration testing skills with your expert instructor, and gain the skills necessary to become a Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT).
On this Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) Masterclass course, you’ll study:
- Demonstrate information gathering methodology
- Perform scanning and enumeration
- Identify vulnerabilities
- Execute exploitation and post exploitation
If you are looking to update and expand on your penetration testing skills, this course is ideal for you.
Part of the EC-Council & Technical-Knowledge.com Masterclass series
Technical-Knowledge.com is the sole UK strategic partner for the EC-Council Masterclass – a series of central London training events delivered by EC-Council.
This EC-Council Masterclass course is delivered in partnership with EC-Council and you’ll benefit from:
- 5 days of classroom training delivered by an EC-Council Certified Instructor
- An invite-only session with cyber security thought leaders
- Lunch & refreshments
- Exam voucher (1-year validity)
- Access to Digital Course Material (1-year’s access)
- Access to iClass (1-year’s access)
On the final day of your Masterclass course, you’ll join a closed door and invite-only dialogue session between some of the top thought-leaders across cyber security. You’ll develop your skills as you learn and share knowledge from your peers, while networking with likeminded cyber security professionals.
- Module 01 – Introduction to Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Module 02 – Information Gathering Methodology
- Module 03 – Scanning and Enumeration
- Module 04 – Identify Vulnerabilities
- Module 05 – Exploitation
- Module 06 – Post Exploitation
- Module 07 – Advanced Tips and Techniques
- Module 08 – Preparing a Report
- Module 09 – Practice Ranges
Become a penetration testing expert in just 4 days on this EC-Council LPT Masterclass.
Training course outline
This interactive course delivers comprehensive training in the penetration testing strategies, tactics, technology, tools and the motivations of hackers. It is fast-paced, hands-on and focuses on giving you the necessary skills to enter the industry and be a successful penetration tester.
15th march 2020, 23 April 2020, 9 May 2020
This Official Mile2® cyber security certification training series covers everything you need to know about becoming a MasterClass Licensed Penetration Tester. Students will learn about security fundamentals, access controls, protocols, cryptography, vulnerability assessments, vulnerability tools of the trade, output analysis and reports, reconnaisance, enumeration and scanning, gaining access, maintaining access, covering tracks, malware, buffer overflows, and password cracking.